Become a member of Professional Pet Sitters of Minnesota. If you are a professional pet sitter whose primary service involves caring for pets in the pets’ home, you carry liability insurance and pay sales tax; you are eligible for membership.
What are the membership benefits?
- Listing on the PPSMN website with our zip code locator.
- Client referrals from other members, the online directory and phone referrals.
- Private on-line message board (Yahoo).
- Support for any problems you are experiencing with your business.
- Participation in general membership meetings, functions and educational seminars sponsored by PPSMN.
- Voting privileges on any subject before the group, including e-mail vote.
- Meeting other professional pet sitters can be very beneficial. Knowing other sitters will strengthen your support system and the learning opportunities are endless. Please refer to the membership application for current dues.